In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
1. Overview: In your own words, explain what you learned this week from the textbook readings or from the course assignments (discussion, reading journals, etc.). If someone asked you what you studied this week, what could you say to that person?
2. Vocabulary: List and define at least five terms that you did not know or fully understand before reading this chapter and reviewing the content. Which of those are still unclear to you? Bullet points or a numbered list is fine for this section.
3. Discussion Question Reflection: What did you learn from your classmates with this week’s discussion of creating your own questions. Is there anything you learned about yourself?
4. Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?
Link to textbook
Words of Wisdom: Intro to Philosophy | OER Commons
Topics for the week
37. Søren Kierkegaard
39. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
40. William James
42. Ayn Rand
55. Anna Quindlen, from the New York Times