Review literature regarding issues or concerns within your selected nurse practitioner specialty- (Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner)
Select a theory or theoretical model which is relevant to your nurse practitioner specialty and would offer a meaningful context for evidence-based practice surrounding the issue or concern which you identified.
- In a PowerPoint Presentation, address the following.
- Introduction to the presentation
- Identify and describe a theory or theoretical model, and explain its relevance to your nurse practitioner specialty.
- Describe an issue or concern that is related to your nurse practitioner specialty, and explain its impact on health care outcomes
- Explain how the theory or theoretical model can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or perspective offered through the application of this theory or theoretical model.
- Conclusion to the presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create the presentation. Submit as a .ppt or .pptx file.
- Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be 7-8 total slides (excluding title and reference slides).
- Speaker notes should be used and include in-text citations when applicable. Use the Notes Page view feature in PowerPoint to include speaker notes in the file.
- A minimum of four (4) scholarly literature sources must be used.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
- Ideas and information that come from scholarly literature must be cited and referenced correctly.
- A minimum of four (4) scholarly literature sources must be used. A minimum of 4 scholarly references are used. References should be published within the past 5 years. A primary source (original theory or writings from theorist) may be used, and primary sources may be older than 5 years.